In order to be a professional and skillful for Emergency and Disaster Medical Doctors, SIAGA is collaborating with Indonesian College of Surgeons and Paramedic 118 that has been certified by International societies are hosting a an Advanced Emergency Medical Training for General Practitioner.
- 6 – 19 November 2017
- 32 pax
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Basic Surgical Skills
- Disaster Management & Medical Evacuation
- Crisis Management
Terms & Conditions
- Committee has right to cancel the event without confirmation.
- Training course can be postpone/cancel if not enough participants.
- Participants must done Co-Assistance (KOAS) before join AEMT’s Training Course
- Participants need to fulfill the attached registration form and send email to email@example.com